Thursday, April 30, 2009

Eight Legged Freaks (2002)

2 / 5
Tagline: Do you hate spiders? Do you really hate spiders? Well they don't like you either.
Directed by: Ellory Elkayem
Written by: Ellory Elkayem, Randy Kornfield
Actors include: David Arquette, Scarlett Johansson, Kari Wuhrer
Genre: Comedy, Horror, Sci-Fi
Length: 99 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: USA/Australia

Review:
Slapstickedly unfunny and ridiculously stupid are just a few things I can think of to describe this film. It's about giant mutant spiders which attack a town. It's been done before, and they didn't really add anything useful to this or creative and heck the deaths weren't even that impressive. When I think of Python for example which is another ridiculous large animal (snake obviously) attacking folks this didn't have the gusto nor the style. I'd say pass this one up, then again I have friends who like it so what do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment