Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Criminally Insane 2 aka Crazy Fat Ethel 2 (1987)

0.5 / 5
Tagline: Fatty, fatty 4x4, can't get in the kitchen door!
Directed by: Nick Millard
Written by: Nick Millard
Actors include: Priscilla Alden, Michael Flood, Jane Lambert
Genre: Horror
Length: 70 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: USA

Review:
I don't know if I can entirely blame the movie for my confusion as I've never seen the first "Criminally Insane", but there are enough flashbacks that I feel as though I have. In fact most of this movie is one big flashback from the first one. I believe she ended up in a looney bin at the end of the last flick but here they can't afford to keep her so they put her in a halfway house. The murders started when her Granny forced her to go on a diet, in fact anyone who got between Ethel and food was pretty much worm chow. I think the first film may have been worthy of watching for shlockers but this has nothing to offer, since most of this is the first film why not just save the blips and watch the whole first one? Better yet, you could watch something else instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment