Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cabin Fever (2002)

1.5 / 5
Tagline: Cabin Fever...catch it.
Directed by: Eli Roth
Written by: Eli Roth, Randy Pearlstein
Actors include: Rider Strong, Jordan Ladd, James DeBello
Genre: Horror
Length: 93 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: USA

Review:
Don't get me started on this shitty film, oh wait I'm already started, guess I'd best continue then huh. Well a group of teens vacation at a cabin where they are overtaken with a fever (you see where the title comes in) which causes a flesh-eating bacteria. Y'know I actually was interested in the film...well moderately so. The idea is interesting enough, the effects of the virus are relatively well done, it's just the ending which makes this a real stinker. Nothing is explained and there are plenty of things that I need to know why they happened. This was even less satisfying than Signs! I guess there is a sequel on it's way out, so maybe that one will make sense, but for the fact it annoyed me so I'm going to have to give this a low rating and never watch it ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment