Tagline: This time there are two
Directed by: James Cameron
Written by: James Cameron
Actors include: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton, Edward Furlong
Genre: Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action, Horror
Length: 137 minutes
Banned: Nope

Review:
While the first film was sheer intensity from beginning to end, this is similarly exciting however there are definite breaks from the excitement with drama and stuff which is why I prefer the first. Still this has better effects that are continually impressive and sure to please most anyone. Furlong makes sense as a badass kid who just happens to find out that he's in grave danger as a mean Terminator has arrived to execute him because of what he will do in the future. Arnold is sent back this time to protect him, and help try to save the future from the machines. Furlong won't go along until they break his Mother out of the mental institution she's been locked in. I can't give any more away but expect a ton of violence expect Diff'rent Strokes' Danny Cooksley...I hate that little twit plays Furlong's friend and some Guns 'N' Roses music (I don't like them either) will appear too. All in all though it's a high octane thriller that fans of the first one will love and heck most prefer this even if I don't.

Availability:  On DVD & Blu-Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment