Thursday, May 14, 2009

...Ya No Puede Caminar. (2001)

3.5 / 5

Tagline: N/A
Directed by: Luis Berdejo
Written by: Luis Berdejo
Actors include: unio Valverde, Miriam Giovanelli, Pepo Oliva
Genre: Horror
Length: 13 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: Spain

Review:
Firstly I need to explain that this is in Spanish, with no English subs, and I don't speak Spanish. Still I'm pretty sure I was able to make out what was going on here. We meet a young boy who finds a roach in the basement, and he's afraid of small animals and bugs. His Father suggests that in order to get over his fear he should capture these things and get used to them. Of course his collecting takes a turn for the horrific. It's an interesting little idea, I do think that the child penis scene is completely unnecessary...but maybe I didn't understand because again the dialog on this one is completely foreign to me.

Availability:  Not Available on DVD as far as I know

No comments:

Post a Comment