Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Troll 2 (1990)

1 / 5

Tagline: The original Boogeyman is back
Directed by: Claudio Fragasso
Written by: Rossella Drudi, Claudio Fragasso
Actors include: Michael Stephenson, George Hardy, Margo Prey
Genre: Comedy, Horror, Sci-Fi
Length: 95 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: Italy

Review:
What the hell is up with this movie? I actually really liked the first Troll movie but this one is only amusing as a joke, like "I can't believe they allowed this to get out" sorta way. Firstly the acting is some of the most painful you'll ever see, and the costumes are definitely some of the worst I've ever seen (that includes in school plays). It's about a family who is going on a trip to Milbog (oh read it backwards) and while we're at it...the movie is called TROLL 2, not Goblin 2 and trust me the movie is troll free. The goblins are semi-menacing almost I guess, but the thing is so darned difficult to sit through one deserves a medal afterwards. While I detested this film I couldn't help but laugh a couple times so if you are intrigued by the worst films ever made you'll want to give this a go...maybe!

Availability:  On DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment