Friday, May 1, 2009

FeardotCom (2002) aka Fear.com

1 / 5
Tagline: Want to see a really killer website? It's the last site you'll ever see.
Directed by: William Malone
Written by: Moshe Diamant, Josephine Coyle
Actors include: Stephen Dorff, Udo Kier, Natascha McElhone
Genre: Horror
Length: 101 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: UK/Germany/Luxembourg/USA

Review:
My only defense is that it came on tv and I was bored so I watched it. The stupid title should be enough to deter passers by, but in case it's not let me explain why this in no way should be watched. The plot is about logging in a website called....feardotcom (go fig) and the user then turns up dead...and not soon enough. Seriously what a boring contrived piece of crap put out to capitolize on the whole Ring thing most likely. This is seriously difficult to watch and pointless and although I forced myself to get to the end I wouldn't recommend that you do the same. This is as bad as it's reputation, and that is shockingly bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment