Monday, May 4, 2009

The French Doors (2002)

3.5 /5
Tagline: N/A
Directed by: Steve Ayson
Written by: Steve Ayson
Actors include: Barnie Duncan, Neill Duncan, Andrew Kouacevich
Genre: Horror
Length: 13 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: New Zealand

Review:
A strange little short film from New Zealand involving (what else) French Doors! It certainly didn't leave me shaking in my boots, but it was an unusual thing none the less. We meet a guy who is installing some old looking french doors. He finishes, goes to sleep and wakes up to discover that although it's light outside when he looks out his window, outside of the French Doors is extremely dark and creepy looking. He goes to investigate and well I can't tell you what he finds. Not a terrible idea or anything I guess it just didn't freak me out like it intended to do. Still a decent short film for those looking for a small dose of horror!

No comments:

Post a Comment