Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ju-On (2000)

3 / 5
Tagline: N/A
Directed by: Takashi Shimizu
Written by: Takashi Shimizu
Actors include: Yurei Yanagi, Chiaki Kuriyama, Hitomi Miwa
Genre: Horror
Length: 89 minutes
Banned: nope
Country: Japan

Review:
I thought this was rather abstract and I can honestly say that I didn't get what was going on. From what I got a teacher enters the house of a family worried because their son hasn't turned up in school. Of course the ghost of the dead mother comes out and scares the teacher to death. Now there are more ghosts and of course people start investigating all of the disappearances. As we all know the house holds some sort of grudge upon everyone that enters. At least this is better than the remake, but I'd still say this isn't great.

No comments:

Post a Comment