Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lost Highway (1997)

2.5 / 5
Tagline: N/A
Directed by: David Lynch
Written by: David Lynch, Barry Gifford
Actors include: Bill Pullman, Patricia Arquette, John Roselius
Genre: Thriller, Crime
Length: 135 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: France/USA

Review:
Many people like this, I'm not many people. I thought it was up it's own ass and for the sake of being up it's own ass and for no other reason. Sure I like the "coffee table scene", but that's about all the good I can say. As to what's happening...I dunno and I really don't care or at least I didn't when I was watching it. The story is something to do with a saxophonist who is accused of murdering his wife. While on death row for the murder some surreal weird crap starts happening and from there it's beyond comprehension. I guess maybe it's just me but I thought this film was a hunk 'o junk and aside from the interesting soundtrack it's entirely worthless (in my eyes).

No comments:

Post a Comment