Monday, May 11, 2009

A Nightmare On Elm Street Part 2: Freddy's Revenge (1985)

2.5 / 5
Tagline: The first name in terror returns...
Directed by: Jack Sholder
Written by: David Chaskin, Wes Craven
Actors include: Robert Rusler, Kim Myers, Hope Lange
Genre: Horror
Length: 87 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: USA

Review:
The worst one by far in the series. Why? Well for starters Freddy doesn't stick to the rules laid out for him in the first film. He attacks...at a pool party??? Yeah seriously I only wish I was joking. At least Robert Englund still plays Freddy because he's the only character you'll be recognizing from the first film (fortunately with the third one they got it right). It's still watchable honestly but I do find it rather frustrating all the same. You'll want to watch the entire series through I'm sure, but if you want to skip this one, I won't tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment