Monday, May 11, 2009

One Hour Photo (2002)

2.5 / 5
Tagline: The Things That We Fear The Most Have Already Happened To Us...
Directed by: Mark Romanek
Written by: Mark Romanek
Actors include: Robin Williams, Connie Nielsen, Michael Vartin
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Length: 96 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: USA

Review:
Wow so I'm surprised but this has a really great IMDB rating and I don't know why. If you've seen "The Watcher" than this film's plot should be absolutely no surprise. Robin Williams plays the bad guy here and guess what, he works at the one hour photo and he's a looney. He becomes obsessed with one of the families that he takes pictures for an insanely jealous. He gets fired from his job for theft and of course goes insane and starts to seek revenge on the family (oh he knows something secret about one of them). It's just a dull film, not much happens and well I wasn't even a little afraid of Williams. Not to mention the fact that one hour photo mats are sort of a thing of the past for most now since we are in the digital age. I guess I was extremely unimpressed but since I'm in the minority you may want to give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment