Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Puppet Master 5: The Final Chapter (1994)

2.5 / 5
Tagline: N/A
Directed by: Jeff Burr
Written by: Douglas Aarniokoski, Steven E. Carr
Actors include: Gordon Currie, Chandra West, Ian Ogilvy
Genre: Horror
Length: 82 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: USA

Review:
It keeps going... Well again with the "straight-to-video" vibe (and it likely actually was as well) but it's at least trying! In this chapter, (and no it's not the last one despite the name) we have an evil Doctor who is trying to steal the puppet's secret. They manage to create an evil puppet that the other puppets must duel and so on. It's again more of the same, but I could sit through it so that being said it's a'ight. I just wouldn't go out of my way to see it and honestly after this one if I were you I'd stop watching as it only goes downhill from here (I'm serious).

No comments:

Post a Comment