Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Repossessed (1990)

3 / 5
Tagline: The Devil's Back But He's Never Dealt With An Exorcist like this!
Directed by: Bob Logan
Written by: Bob Logan
Actors include: Linda Blair, Ned Beatty, Leslie Nielson
Genre: Comedy, Horror
Length: 80 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: USA

Review:
So, they decided to make a comedy about "The Exorcist" eh? Well at times yes it's funny but making a whole movie parody of a movie is well stretching the material extremely thin to say the least. I found this somewhat funny as a kid, but I've not tried to watch as an adult (but I will) so my memories are a little fuzzy. I do remember that Leslie Nielson was funny as Father Mayii, and that Linda Blair plays a mother who watches tv all the time. Then of course the devil possesses her and Leslie has to stop the insanity! Kinda cute yet it will wear thin relatively quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment