Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spiders (2000)

1.5 / 5
Tagline: The Future of the human race hangs by a thread!
Directed by: Gary Jones
Written by: Boaz Davidson, Stephen David Brooks
Actors include: Lana Parrilla, Josh Green, Oliver Macready
Genre: Sci-fi, Horror
Length: 95 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: USA

Review:
When I think about struggling to get through a movie, this one definitely comes to mind. See perhaps it's just that I'm not afraid of spiders...or perhaps it's the fault of the director and actors for this one...but I'm going to assume it isn't just me since the IMDB rating is currently 3.8/10. Anyhow the plot is about a rare species of spiders involved in an experiment that were sent into space in a shuttle, but a meteor shower happens and of course the spiders are free to harass. Somehow this idea (which isn't the best but it could have been okay) results in a boring film about people I hated that couldn't die soon enough for my liking. There are so many mutant animal movies that I'd warn to stay far away from this one and find another instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment