Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998)

2 / 5
Tagline: Some secrets will haunt you forever
Directed by: Danny Cannon
Written by: Lois Duncan, Trey Callaway
Actors include: Jennifer Love Hewitt, Freddie Prinze Jr., Brandy Norwood
Genre: Horror
Length: 100 minutes
Banned: nope
Country: USA

Review:
Why in the heck did I keep going when I didn't really like the first one? The answer is I wanted to go to the theatre hehe. This time the two teens who still live (who "killed" the guy years before) are being attacked by the same fisherman with a hook. This one has some nightmares (about the last film), but of course things are looking up when Julie gets free tickets to the Bahamas. Of course one can never really escape from...the fisherman with a hook guy. Yeah it's pretty darned stupid and I really didn't care but it does offer some body count and you definitely won't have to use your brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment