Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Initiation: Silent Night, Deadly Night 4 (1990) aka Bugs

2.5 / 5
Tagline: And if I die before I wake, thank you
Directed by: Brian Yuzna
Written by: Richard N. Gladstein, Arthur Gorson
Actors include: Clint Howard, Neith Hunter, Tommy Hinkley
Genre: Horror
Length: 90 minutes
Banned: nope
Country: USA

Review:
What the heck this has to do with the first few is beyond me but I suppose it's remotely Christmas themed and not entirely awful! This one surrounds an investigative reporter who learns about a woman who jumped off a building on fire. What lead to this? Well it's something to do with a cult of witches who worship some Egyptian god (of course). There is more to this story as the reporter is to play a bigger part in the story than even she knows. It's fine I guess but not really what one would expect if you'd seen any of the others in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment