Monday, May 11, 2009

Open Water (2003)

0.5 / 5
Tagline: Drifting into theaters this summer.
Directed by: Chris Kentis
Written by: Chris Kentis
Actors include: Daniel Travis, Blanchard Ryan, Saul Stein
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Length: 79 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: USA

Review:
Geeze, this movie is brutally horribly awful. The premise is good, true enough. A couple goes scuba diving in the water and they aren't counted in their group so they are left behind in the water. The rest of the movie is watching them tread water....yeah seriously about an hour of that. Then I figured that I'd be patient and see what happened to them so I struggled and struggled to sit through this piece of crap. Although you kind of figure it out you don't even really get to see anything in the end so there is absolutely no payoff for all the boring water sequences...erm the whole movie. This is so incredibly bad I was dumbstruck when I saw they made a sequel, who honestly could have liked this one? Well if you did then I apologize to you, but truly I wouldn't recommend this to my worst nemesis!

No comments:

Post a Comment