Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Scary Movie (2000)

1.5 / 5
Tagline: A Killer Comedy
Directed by: Keenan Ivory Wayans
Written by: Shawn Wayans, Marlon Wayans
Actors include: Carmen Electra, Dave Sheridan, Frank B. Moore
Genre: Comedy, Horror
Length: 88 minutes
Banned: Malaysia
Country: USA

Review:
Sure I like parodies, but this one wasn't funny in the slightest. In fact many of the gags were taken from the far more entertaining film "Student Bodies" and the stuff they didn't borrow well...again not funny. The story is that 6 friends are being bothered by a serial killer who is mad because of an accident they caused last Halloween. I'm going to stop right here and complain some more because obviously this is a take on the "I Know What You Did Last..." and "Scream" series which in my opinions were parodies to begin with and there is nothing funny about that. Anyhow the characters in this were annoying, it desperately needs funny moments and well I dunno why I was so stupid to watch the next two sequels too but joke is on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment