Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Scary Movie 2 (2001)

1 / 5
Tagline: More Merciless. More Shameless
Directed by: Keenan Ivory Wayans
Written by: Shawn Wayans, Marlon Wayans
Actors include: Anna Faris, Marlon Wayans, James DeBello
Genre: Comedy, Horror
Length: 83 minutes
Banned: Malaysia
Country: USA/Canada

Review:
Well I hated the first "Scary Movie" film so who knows why I even bothered with the second one but I did. Surprisingly it was even worse than the first one it is actually dumber! This time a group of teens are invited to spend the night at a haunted house for a school project. This one plays off "The Exorcist" a fair bit but "Repossessed" already covered all that territory so it's not like even that was very original. See one of the girls was possessed by the devil and it starts acting up of course in the house. It's just a stupid movie and it's disgusting in a "fart humour" sort of way which is definitely not my thing. This made me actually feel dumber for ever having watched it which I suppose in a way is an accomplishment right?

No comments:

Post a Comment