Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Scary Movie 3 (2003)

1.5 / 5
Tagline: Reload for a third shot
Directed by: David Zucker
Written by: Shawn Wayans, Marlon Wayans
Actors include: Pamela Anderson, Jenny McCarthy, Charlie Sheen
Genre: Comedy, Horror
Length: 84 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: USA/Canada

Review:
Well I suppose this is proof that I'm a masochist seeing as how I hated the first one, and the second one was even worse yet I saw this any how. At least it was on par with the first film (meaning slightly better than #2). This time there is a video tape circulating that kills you once you've got seven days to live (gee I wonder where that is from?). There is also a plot about aliens and crop circles and prophecies and whatnot too. It's again very stupid, low on laughs and beyond ridiculous, but I made it to the end of the movie I suppose that's something right?

No comments:

Post a Comment