Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Scream 3 (2000)

2 / 5
Tagline: The Third and Final Chapter In The Trilogy That Made You Laugh, and Made You Scream.
Directed by: Wes Craven
Written by: Kevin Williamson
Actors include: David Arquette, Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox
Genre: Horror, Comedy
Length: 116 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: USA

Review:
I almost wonder if I didn't watch this movie just to bitch about it since I didn't like the first two. This time the third part of "Stab" is being filmed (the movie based upon the events of the first film). Sidney has gone into hiding so she doesn't get bothered again by silly mask killer. She decides to find out more about Mommy's death so she goes to Hollywood and guess who finds her...sigh! It's slightly better than the second one, not as good as the first and still not nearly up to snuff. If you loved the series definitely see this but I certainly hope I never see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment