Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Seven (1995)

5 / 5
Tagline: Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light.
Directed by: David Fincher
Written by: Andrew Kevin Walker
Actors include: Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, Gwyneth Paltrow
Genre: Thriller, Crime
Length: 127 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: USA

Review:
This is definitely the best crime movie I think I've seen as of yet. I got to see it in the theatre at the time, only I had to leave before it ended (right when he was driving up the box near the end) and I was so annoyed! Especially since I had to wait for it to come out on video to finally catch the ending, but it was worth it, and it was shocking! This has everything, trying to solve a string of brutal murders based on the seven deadly sins. It's disgusting, shocking, creepy, frightening in places...it's got everything! One scene even made my friend go running out of the theatre yelling, I'll never forget it, and I still tease her! It even wraps itself up in a neat little package at the end. If you ever need to see some sort of crime thing you'll be hard pressed to do better than this, really surprisingly amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment