Monday, May 4, 2009

Don't Say A Word (2001)

2.5 / 5
Tagline: ...I'll never tell
Directed by: Gary Fleder
Written by: Andrew Klavan, Anthony Peckham
Actors include: Michael Douglas, Sean Bean, Brittany Murphy
Genre: Thriller
Length: 113 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: USA/Australia

Review:
So I actually thought this looked pretty neat in the previews and yes I watched it. It's about a crazy chick named Elisabeth who has a secret. We get to watch them try and get the secret out of her. She of course doesn't want to say a word. The big problem is that the secret...is stupid and the reason they need the secret is pretty dumb. If something actually mattered that she held the key to I might have cared, but it's simply not the case. Okay fine, so our lead guy's daughter was kidnapped over this ordeal and that is part of the reason the "secret" is so important to him. Still I truly couldn't care less what happened to any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment