Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kiss Daddy Goodbye aka Caution, Children At Play (1981)

2 / 5
Tagline: N/A
Directed: Patrick Regan
Written by: Ronald Abrams, Patrick Regan
Actors include: Fabian, Marilyn Burns, Jon Cedar
Genre: Horror
Length: 92 minutes
Banned: nope
Country: USA

Review:
This is one I haven't seen when I was young, so I don't really remember a ton. I do remember that it was about weird twin children who have psychic abilities. When their Father is murdered by a biker gang they have to use their powers for revenge. There is also some sort of side plot with a social worker who of course looks after the kids who happens to start up romantically with a cop. Unfortunately what I remember most is how incredibly boring this was and that although the plot sounds as though it has promise, it was really very poorly executed.

No comments:

Post a Comment