Monday, May 11, 2009

Office Killer (1997)

3 / 5
Tagline: Working here can be murder.
Directed by: Cindy Sherman
Written by: Tom Kalin, Elise MacAdam
Actors include: Carol Kane, Molly Ringwald, Jeanne Tripplehorn
Genre: Horror
Length: 95 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: USA

Review:
A timid office worker accidentally kills a co-worker. She is surprised to learn that it actually brightens up her life, so what the heck...a murdering co-workers she goes. I tend to think of this more as a fantasy movie but then again I work at an office (okay so I've never wanted to actually kill someone I think). It's a cute enough story yet it could be a little more interesting on the horror front, on the black comedy front it's probably more successful. It's a weird one, but I do like the actors involved and well it's not a bad idea right?

No comments:

Post a Comment