Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Matrix Revolutions (2003)

3 / 5
Tagline: Everything that has a beginning has an end.
Directed by: Andy Wachowski, Larry Wachowski
Written by: Andy Wachowski, Larry Wachowski
Actors include: Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Kate Beahan
Genre: Thriller, Sci-Fi, Action
Length: 129 minutes
Banned: Nope
Country: Australia, USA

Review:
Well it's finally over...this time two hours long to get to the finale sigh! In other words this was way too long but that is far from the only problem I had with it. The whole this is of course building up between the big 'ole battle that Neo is trying to win (against the Machines). For all the build up, you'd think the battle would be exciting right? At the end I was wondering...is that all? Why did I watch three really long movies to come to this... It just really struck me as being entirely stupid and well I was very much less than impressed. Of course the effects are still decent and folks who've seen the other two will need to see this one, but I found it hugely disappointing to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment